Join us for a star-spangled holiday that celebrates 4th of July in Boston Harbor, with its fantastic evening fireworks display!
We have the grandest possible location for this spectacular visual treat, the Queen Mary 2, the greatest Ocean Liner afloat and docked overnight in Boston Harbor for this epic event. Nicely, Boston is just one of the great features of this short affordable ‘mini-cruise’. We set sail from New York on July 1st and enjoy a full day at sea aboard this great ship before our arrival in historic Halifax, Nova Scotia on July 3rd where there is a full day to enjoy this colorful port. Naturally, there is an excursion available to nearby much photographed Peggy’s Cove, famed for its great lobster meals. After Halifax, we steam south to Boston arriving there at noon on July 4th, with ample time to explore Boston and enjoy the Fireworks later this evening. July 5th is spent at sea, giving you time to explore the many amenities of Queen Mary 2 including the Canyon Ranch at Sea Spa, the largest ballroom afloat, the largest library afloat and the only ocean-going Planetarium! There are acres of open deck, swimming pools, grand dining and more choices of enjoyment than most small cities. Queen Mary 2 does very few ‘short’ cruises and this is a rare chance to sample this extraordinary ship without spending a huge amount of time or money.
While there are many ordinary cruise ships, there is only one Queen Mary 2, heir to a proud tradition first established by the original Queen Mary and Queen Elizabeth and we invite you to join on this spectacular 4th of July holiday.
- FREE round-trip train travel from any city east of St. Louis/Omaha/St Paul to New York City. Guests may stopover coming or going or extend their stay in New York City before or after the voyage.
- Overnight hotel stay the evening before sailing at the iconic New York Hotel, the Waldorf=Astoria, including all taxes & luggage handling from the hotel to the ship.
- Special Bon Voyage luncheon on sailing day along with transfer to the pier.
- Six-day ‘Fourth of July Getaway’ cruise sailing round-trip from New York City with port calls in Halifax, Nova Scotia and Boston, Massachusetts where the ship will overnight and featuring Boston’s fourth of July fireworks. All meals & entertainment aboard the ship are naturally included as well.
- A professional Uncommon Journeys tour host aboard Queen Mary 2 with special cocktail party exclusively for Uncommon Journeys guests.
- Complimentary Transfer from the pier to Penn Station after the voyage.