Cruises on the The Queen of the Mississippi
- Queen of the Mississippi- Memphis to Cincinnati (Or Reverse)
- Grand Heartland Cruise
- Queen of the Mississippi: Nashville - St. Louis
- Queen of the Mississippi: Memphis-Nashville
- Queen of the Mississippi: New Orleans Roundtrip
- Queen of the Mississippi: St. Louis - St.Paul
- Queen of the Mississippi: New Orleans-Memphis
Sister ship to the ‘America‘, the Queen of the Mississippi made its debut in 2015. This new paddlewheeler has recreatee the grandeur of past riverboats while possessing the latest safety, environmental and construction technologies. The ship has the look of a traditional riverboat along with more amenities, a faster speed, and an unmatched level of comfort. Features include six unique lounges, a library, an elegant dining salon, elevator service to all decks, and exceptionally large staterooms.
The Queen of the Mississippi is a historically accurate riverboat carrying only 150 passengers. Designed to navigate America’s inland waterways and rivers, she will dock in the heart of each port, taking you where larger ships could never go. Comfortable lounges and large observation decks are the perfect place for guests to relax and enjoy the company of fellow travelers who share their interest in American heritage. Glass enclosed dining salons provide an amazing, panoramic view to passing scenery. The spacious staterooms feature large opening picture windows and roomy baths; many also have private balconies.