Cruises on the The Queen of the Mississippi
- Ohio River Cruise: St. Louis to Pittsburgh
- The Gateways of the Mississippi: St. Louis - New Orleans
- Lower Mississippi River Cruise: New Orleans - Memphis
- Cruise the Deep South: New Orleans, Round Trip
- Grand Heartland Cruise
- Cumberland River Cruise: Nashville - St. Louis
- Rivers that Sing: Memphis-Nashville
- Upper Mississippi River Cruise: St. Louis - St.Paul
Sister ship to the ‘America‘, the Queen of the Mississippi made its debut in 2015. This new paddlewheeler has recreatee the grandeur of past riverboats while possessing the latest safety, environmental and construction technologies. The ship has the look of a traditional riverboat along with more amenities, a faster speed, and an unmatched level of comfort. Features include six unique lounges, a library, an elegant dining salon, elevator service to all decks, and exceptionally large staterooms.
The Queen of the Mississippi is a historically accurate riverboat carrying only 150 passengers. Designed to navigate America’s inland waterways and rivers, she will dock in the heart of each port, taking you where larger ships could never go. Comfortable lounges and large observation decks are the perfect place for guests to relax and enjoy the company of fellow travelers who share their interest in American heritage. Glass enclosed dining salons provide an amazing, panoramic view to passing scenery. The spacious staterooms feature large opening picture windows and roomy baths; many also have private balconies.