Cruises on the Hurtigruten Ships
- Chilean Fjords and Antarctica
- The Frozen Land of the Penguins
- Circumnavigating the Realm of the Polar Bears
- All About Iceland
- Norway: The Classic Voyage
- 7 Day Norway Voyage North
- 6 Day Norway Voyage South
Hurtigruten – Norwegian for ‘fast route’ – has been cruising the coastline of Norway for 121 years. Originally ferrying cargo and mail to the northern extreme cities, now they also ferry people. Visit with locals as they hang out in the cafeteria between ports, and listen for the horn as you pull into a town, informing the villagers whether this ship is headed north or south.
With their latest ship, the ms Fram, Hurtigruten has expanded their offerings to include polar cruises! Explore the North and South extremes on their explorer voyages, or stay closer to Norway with their coastal voyages.