USA River Cruises is excited to introduce you to the M/V Victory 1! The Victory 1 launched immediately in the middle of the Summer Great Lakes cruise season, and will be enjoying the Fall in the region, as well, cruising out to the Maritimes. For Winter 2016, the Victory 1 will be in Cuba! Enjoy the holidays circumnavigating the island nation, roundtrip from Florida.
Life Onboard the M/V Victory 1
- All staterooms can convert from two twin-size to one queen-size bed, except Owner’s Suites and Category E Staterooms with fixed queen beds.
- Personal robes with slippers
- Fine bath amenities, that are environmentally sensitive
- Make-up Mirror
- In-room Electronic Safe
- Individual climate control
- 100% Egyptian cotton bedding
- Premium mattresses
- Elevator to Decks 1-4
- Full Service Salon and Spa
- LCD Flat screen television with satellite programming
- WiFi available onboard
- Direct dial en-suite telephone with outside line
- Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
- Radio/alarm with docking station
- Hair Dryer
- One shore excursion in each port of call
- Complimentary beverages: coffee, tea, mineral water, soft drinks, and house brand beer and wine with lunch and dinner
- All onboard meals
- Mid-morning Consumme and Afternoon Tea service
What’s Not Included
- Airfare to and from destination
- Any beverages not previously mentioned
- Shipboard and Shore Excursion Gratuities
- Port Charges
- All incidentals
Owner’s Suites: Two suites are available onboard, with private terrace, seating area with sofa bed, and complimentary minibar and laundry. 325 sq ft
Category AA Staterooms: Opens to promenade with small outdoor seating areas, and minibar. 155 sq ft.
Category A Staterooms: Ocean view.
Category B Staterooms: Panoramic views.
Category C Staterooms: Ocean view.
Category D Staterooms: Ocean view.
Category E Staterooms: Ocean view.