Tour the Best of the West: 5 National Parks
Board the re-created 1950’s era streamliner train, the ‘Great Western Limited’, as it journeys to Grand Junction, Colorado – the jumping off point for your grand tour through five National Parks, showing off the natural wonders and beauty of the American West.
Your fully-hosted tour will guide you through Glenwood Canyon, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Jackson Hole, Grand Teton National Park, a float trip on the Snake River, Yellowstone National Park, Glacier National Park, take the “Going to the Sun” road over the Continental Divide, and an evening boat cruise on Lake McDonald! All of these amazing sights in one trip? Just 15 days? Talk about the trip of a lifetime!
Best of the West Distinctions
- 3-night stay in Moab, UT – our base while we tour Arches & Canyonlands National Parks.
- Morning sightseeing tour of Temple Square in Salt Lake City.
- Outdoor Cowboy cookout in Jackson Hole!
- Yellowstone Highlights include: Upper and Lower Falls, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Hayden Valley, Fountain Paint Pot, and, of course, Old Faithful!
- Halfway between Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks, we’ll stop overnight at Fairmont Hot Springs. Admission to the springs included!!!
- Take the red open-air ‘jammer’ buses on the ‘Going to the Sun’ road over the Continental Divide!
- Relax on an early evening cruise on Lake McDonald.