Fall in the Northeast is legendary. While there are many wonderful ways to enjoy the fall colors, we believe the best way to travel is by luxury train. Enjoy this leisurely holiday aboard the ‘Montreal Limited’ which boasts a comfortable club car with large windows, spacious seats an attentive crew, fresh flowers, an open bar and meals, wine and spirits included. Travel the majestic Canadian Pacific Railway from New York to Montreal which includes a day trip via the Hudson River Valley through the famous Adirondacks and past Lake Champlain. Enjoy afternoon tea with scones and cream cakes as you take in the beautiful fall colors. Join us on this unforgettable trip to see the fall colors!
- Professional tour manager on the trip with you from start to finish to answer questions and take care of details.
- Travel from New York City to Montreal aboard the vintage ‘Montreal Limited’.
- 3-night stay at Le Westin Montreal Hotel, plus Montreal city sightseeing tour.
- Day trip aboard Via Rail from Montreal to Quebec City, with an overnight stay at Loews le Concorde Hotel along the Grand Allee. An included sightseeing tour will take you to Montmorency Falls, the Citadel and old town.
- 3-night stay in Burlington, Vermont at the Doubletree Burlington, giving plenty of time to visit unique stops like Vermont Teddy Bear Factory, Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory, and more.
- Passage from Vermont to New York City, Washington DC or other Northeastern points aboard the ‘Vermonter’ train.