Passengers booking Cruises in the USA are up by 37% this year and our cruise agents are always so happy to answer the many questions our clients have! Here is a short list of things most cruisers DON’T know and why more and more people are choosing to stay here in the states to river cruise.
1. ALL passenger cruise ships sailing in the USA must be built in America (the Jones Act.)
2. Many of our small ships or boats have cabins just for single passengers.
3. Some of our boats can actually do shore landings, no docks needed.
4. Many of our cruises include gratuities, shore excursions, and drinks.
5. Most of our cruises have a historian or naturalist on board the entire cruise.
6. All of our cruises shop local for food, wines, beers, and even flowers on board.
7. Many of our cruises have a 2-1 or 3-1 ratio of Guest to Crew member.
8. Some of our cruises offer FREE use of paddle boards, kayaks, snorkel gear/wet suits.
9. Many of our cruises include a shore excursion in every port.
10. ALL of our small ships are casual dress, no formal nights.