If you’re looking for something new to do in 2015, have you considered cruising the Mekong River through Vietnam and Cambodia? SE Asia is growing in popularity as a cruise destination, and river cruises offer unique windows into daily life.
Your ship will embark in Siem Reap, on the Tonle Sap Lake. Ports of call include Koh Chen village, Cambodia; Oudong (the former capital of Cambodia); Phnom Penh (the capital of Cambodia); Tan Chau, Vietnam; Sa Dec, Vietnam; and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. You will experience new sights, sounds, smells, and tastes on your journey. Receive a Buddhist blessing when you tour the monastery at Oudong; enjoy an onboard Khmer folk presentation by the local children in Phnom Penh; visit a silk-making workshop in Tan Chau; buy souvenirs at Cai Be’s floating market! These memories are one-of-a-kind. Take advantage of this great deal to cruise the Mekong next year!
Book your adventure and pay in full before the end of the year to save big!
Itinerary: Vietnam, Cambodia & The Riches of the Mekong
- 7-night cruise from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City
- Cruise ships: AmaLotus or AmaDara
- 2015 Sale Departure Dates: June 29; July 13, 27; August 10, 17, 24, 31; September 7, 14, 21
- Save Up To $2500 per Stateroom (double occupancy)
- OR Single Supplement Waived for Solo Travelers
- OR Free Airfare from select gateways (LAX, ATL, JFK, ORD, and SFO)
Imagine the Journey…
Restrictions may apply. Call our agents today: 800-578-1479