Save with early bird specials and stateroom discounts.
In 2018, the Victory II will join its sister ship on the waters of the St. Lawrence Seaway and Great Lakes!
- Complimentary onboard beverages, including coffee, tea, juice, soft drinks and filtered water
- Complimentary house wine, beer and spirits during cruise
- Free Internet and WiFi onboard
- 100% Egyptian cotton bedding
- Personal robes and slippers
- Bath amenities that are environmentally sensitive
- Individual climate control
- LCD flat screen television with satellite programming
- Hair dryer
- Alarm clock
- Daily housekeeping with nightly turndown
- Afternoon tea service
- Onboard Salon & Spa
Historic North Atlantic & Coastal New England Cruise
Halifax to Boston, or reverse. 7-nights.
Sept 5, 12, 19, 26; Oct 3.
French Canadian Maritimes & Historic St. Lawrence Seaway Cruise
Halifax to Detroit, or reverse. 10-nights.
August 5, 15, 25.
Midwest Majesty & Archipelagos of Georgian Bay
Thunder Bay, Ontario to Detroit. 9-nights.