This week long summer excursion will have you exploring the native wilderness of Alaska, with the luxurious comforts of Le Soleal.
- Sail close to Sawyer Glacier in the Tracy Arm Fjord
- Keep your eyes open for wildlife sightings: elk, black bears, caribou, sea otters, orca and humpback whales, and bald eagles
- Wonder at Alaska nature: fjords, glaciers, waterfalls, forests and giant sequoias
- In Ketchikan, explore Tlingit American Indians art and traditions
- Optional tours include flying over Misty Fjords in a hydroplane or walk along the railroad of White Pass.