It is with great pleasure that we offer a one-time only Fall Colors voyage to Canada & New England that combines our own special classic Streamliner train, the ‘Montreal Limited’ along with overnight stays in both Quebec City and Montreal in addition to an elegantly planned cruise aboard the ms Eurodam of Holland America Line.
In addition to some brilliant sightseeing and fine dining, our ports of call are superb and include Newport, Gloucester, Canada’s Atlantic Provinces and Quebec, all in one leisurely and relaxing cruise.
We begin our voyage in true Ocean Liner fashion with an iconic departure from midtown Manhattan sailing past 42nd Street and into Lower Bay, past the Statue of Liberty on the 1000 mile passage up the East Coast and the St. Lawrence River, a lovely voyage calling at Newport, Gloucester, Bar Harbor, Halifax, Prince Edward Island and glorious Saguenay Fjord. The highlight of this cruise is a stop in one of our favorite cities in the world, charming Quebec City with its old-world charm and joie de vivre. Of course, complete sightseeing is also included here, along with luncheon. Uniquely, the ship stays overnight in Quebec City with guests using it as a hotel in this charming old world city, once the heart of ‘New France’. On day eleven we disembark the Eurodam and board Via Rail Canada for the short scenic ride west to Montreal where hotel accommodations await along with a complete city tour and grand welcome dinner in the second largest French speaking city in the world after Paris.
Saving the best for last, we conclude our holiday with swank and stylish travel between Montreal and New York City over the Canadian Pacific Railway aboard our own classic vintage train, the ‘Montreal Limited’, a day trip of stunning beauty via the Hudson River Valley, the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Champlain. The ‘Montreal Limited’ features club car seating, big windows, an attentive staff and, naturally, all meals, wines and spirits while aboard are included on this glorious journey, at the perfect time of the year.
Aboard ms Eurodam, lovely extras await including special cocktail parties, dinner in the Pinnacle Grill with our compliments and much more. There is only one flaw with this Autumn holiday, it will fill quickly so prompt reservations are encouraged to avoid disappointment!
By Vintage Train, The “Montreal Limited” and The Dutch Liner MS Eurodam
- Fully escorted from start to finish by a professional Tour Manager with special cocktail parties and events, both aboard and ashore for our guests only.
- Passage from Montreal to New York City aboard our own classic private Streamliner train, the ‘Montreal Limited’ over the Canadian Pacific Railway, a stylish and nostalgic passage through the prettiest scenery in the Northeast.
- Quebec City sightseeing tour including the Citadel and the Old Town, Montmorency Falls and luncheon.
- Overnight Montreal Hotel stay with city sightseeing tour, baggage handling and breakfast.
- Dinner with our compliments in the Pinnacle Grill aboard the ms Eurodam one evening.
- 10-night voyage from New York to Quebec City aboard Holland America Line’s Dutch ocean liner, the ms Eurodam