Our newest modern riverboat promises to deliver elegance, class and comfort with state-of-the-art design and luxurious features you simply can’t find on other river cruises. Discover what the American South has to offer with our New Orleans round-trips or beat the heat with a lower Mississippi cruise. From panoramic views you’ll enjoy from your own private balcony to the incredible food, drink and entertainment provided by our all-American crew, our modern riverboat offers one-of-a-kind experiences you won’t soon forget.
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Grand dining room
- Elevator access to all decks
- Satellite TV in all rooms
- Your choice of elegant lounges
- Twice daily stateroom service
- Play golf on the top deck
- Complimentary cocktail hours each night
- Breakfast room service
- All-American crew
Enjoy a luxurious stay in our staterooms
Your stateroom is an excellent getaway for you to recharge and relax in a comfortable setting with unbeatable views of magnificent landscapes. Each of our finely tuned staterooms comes standard with a private balcony, private bathroom and a wide window to enjoy panoramic views of the American South:
- Owner’s suite: Our finest rooms available, the Owner’s suite offers an unrivaled experience with floor-to-ceiling windows, hotel-sized bathroom and an open sitting area where you can comfortably spread out and enjoy 445 sq. ft. of lavish privacy.
- Veranda suite: At 405 sq. ft., the Veranda suite is considered to be one of the finest staterooms on any cruise ship with a sliding glass door, hotel-sized bathroom and a private walk-out balcony to take in the passing sights and sounds.
- AAM: With a bird’s eye-view of the river landscape, these 328 sq. ft. staterooms boast excellent views of the passing views on the top deck.
- AAC: At 316 sq. ft, these rooms are located on the third deck and offer a sitting area and desk.
- AAL: Located on the second deck, AAL rooms offer 304 sq. ft. of space with amenities you’d expect from a lavish hotel room and gorgeous panoramic views of the river.
- AAR: At 304 sq. ft., these staterooms feature a large sitting area and writing desk in addition to or standard amenities.
- Single: Ideal for guests traveling alone, our 250 sq. ft. Single staterooms offer the same amenities you’d expect from a fine hotel and large sliding glass doors that lead to a private balcony.
Fall 2018 river cruises
New Orleans round trip
Climb aboard and join us as we celebrate the music, history and culture of the Lower Mississippi River that begins and ends in New Orleans. Gain exclusive access to the best Cajun and Creole cuisine while enjoying the city’s exciting music scene. Our well-planned excursions will take you through some of the greatest cultural attractions and activities that New Orleans has to offer. From there, walk back in history with tours of the Oak Alley, Rosedown and more historic cities with experienced tour guides.
Learn from knowledgeable historians as you tour Vicksburg, the scene of a pivotal moment in the American Civil War and enjoy a day in the state capital, savoring all the amenities Baton Rouge has to offer. Finally, we come full circle and end the trip back in New Orleans.
Lower Mississippi cruise (New Orleans to Memphis)
A vibrant city known to the world for its culture and art scene, New Orleans is the perfect destination to begin your Mississippi River voyage. Gain the expertise of our onboard guides and historians as they share an insider’s perspective on iconic features of the South, from antebellum homes and plantations in Natchez to the gorgeous small town of St. Francille. Spend the day at famous Baton Rouge amenities, such as Old & State Capitals and the Louisiana State Museum.
Make your way to Memphis, home of the King of Rock ‘n Roll, Elvis Presley, and some of the tastiest barbecue you just won’t find anywhere else. Explore this incredible city with a narrated tour and become immersed in all Memphis has to offer, from its vibrant blues scene to historic Beale Street.
Take a trip with USA River Cruises
There are countless hidden treasures found along the Mississippi – all you have to do is look. Rediscover America and book a trip for 2018 aboard our new modern riverboat. Contact USA River Cruises today to get started on your next adventure.