Eggnog is a holiday favorite and a very cheery winter cocktail. We know homemade is always better and have a recipe that will knock your socks off!
This recipe serves 8, and is perfect for your Christmas parties and family gatherings.
- 3 cups (700ml) whole milk
- 1 cup (240ml) heavy or double cream
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 vanilla bean pod, split and seeds removed
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg, plus more for garnish
- 5 eggs, separated
- 2/3 (130g) cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (175ml) Bacardi Dark Rum, or bourbon
Read the directions here.