Brand new for 2017, the American Constellation is joining the American Cruise Line fleet, with cruises on the East Coast. From Maine to Florida, the Constellation will be offering luxurious accommodations with a maximum capacity of 170 passengers. In 2018, the American Constellation will begin on the West Coast, cruising the San Juan Islands and Alaska.
- Largest staterooms in the small ship industry! Single staterooms range from 203 to 230 sq ft, while double accommodations range from 290 to 445 sq ft.
- Private balconies for many cabin categories
- Elevators to all decks
- Grand Dining Room seats all passengers at once
- Exercise area and putting green
- Four lounges onboard to read, relax, or chat with friends