Inaugurated in 2017, the American Constellation joined the American Cruise Line fleet, originally cruising on the East Coast. The Constellation is offering luxurious accommodations with a maximum capacity of 170 passengers. In 2018, the American Constellation has made its way to the West Coast, cruising the San Juan Islands and Alaska.
- Largest staterooms in the small ship industry! Single staterooms range from 203 to 230 sq ft, while double accommodations range from 290 to 445 sq ft.
- Private balconies for many cabin categories
- Elevators to all decks
- Grand Dining Room seats all passengers at once
- Exercise area and putting green
- Four lounges onboard to read, relax, or chat with friends