An authentic paddlewheel boat, the American Empress is the largest and most elegant paddlewheel cruising the Pacific Northwest. She boasts a vast collection of some of the most intricate artifacts and artwork of Native Alaska, Russia, the Gold Rush and the sternwheeler era as she follow the historic route of Lewis and Clark.
- 217 guests
- 4 public indoor spaces
- Built in 2003
- Refurbished in 2014
- 83 crew
- 4 decks
- 360 ft long
• Complimentary shore excursions in every port.
• Included deluxe hotel stay before your voyage – includes breakfast, taxes, porterage and transfers to the american empress.
• Complimentary wine and beer with dinner.
• Complimentary cappuccino, espresso, bottled water and soft drinks throughout your voyage.
• Regional Pacific Northwest cuisine utilizing fresh ingredients creatively combined with a contemporary flair.
• Gracious service from a friendly, all-american staff.
• Country club-casual ambiance, no formal wear required.
• Daily lectures by the riverlorian, our onboard history and culture expert.
• All staterooms feature a balcony or picture window with dramatic scenery unfolding before your eyes 24 hours a day.
• Its own dedicated fleet of luxury coaches.