Our newest boat to cruise the Mississippi River, the Louisiane is a 150-passenger that embraces the French heritage of the Mississippi River region, with deluxe voyages that are unique and luxurious accommodations. The Louisiane is a member of the French Heritage Society, an American organization dedicated to the preservation, restoration and promotion of French heritage throughout the US.
Click here to read the Press Release announcement of the Louisiane.
- Complimentary free-flowing house wines, house-brand spirits, house-select beers, artisinal coffees, loose leaf teas, soft drinks and sparkling and still water throughout each voyage
- Complimentary dining venues; never a surcharge
- Complimentary pre-cruise deluxe hotel night in embarkation city, including transfers to hotel and to port
- Complimentary custom-curated shore excursions in every port of call, including individual VOX listening devices and a welcome drink and cold towel service following excursions
- All onboard enrichment programs and classes are complimentary
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, where available
Dining Options The casual dining will be accented with French flair, adding a touch of sophistication. The cuisine has been created by award-winning Chef de Cuisine Regina Charboneau. All meals will be open seating, so that you can dine when you want, and with whom you want. The Orleans Room is the main dining room, with glittering chandeliers. For a casual alternative, visit the Veranda. You can always grab a cocktail in the Bar Royale!
Health & Fitness The onboard Currents Spa will be available for indulgent scented oil treatments, plus a beauty salon for manicures, pedicures and styling. Currents Cuisine menu will feature selections each meal with fewer than 400 calories.
Entertainment The Bar Royale, right outside the Orleans Room, is the spot to grab a pre-dinner cocktail before heading in to the dining room. In the mood for jazz? Visit the French Quarter Lounge! If you’ve made some new friends and want a quiet place to visit or play cards, that’s the Great River Lounge. Onboard entertainment will feature regional and national artists, celebrating American music. Onboard enrichment programs include galley and bridge tours, cooking classes, and talks with the Illuminators – the onboard history experts.
Suite & Stateroom Amenities
- Deluxe pillow-top mattresses; high thread count luxury linens and duvets; pillow menu with 8 selections from anti-allergenic to feather-filled
- L’Occitaine en Provence bath amenities in staterooms
- Morning stateroom cleaning and nightly turn down service – with Vosges chocolates at each nightly turn down!
- Start each voyage with Parisian-style, gourmet macaroons shipped from the House of Laduree in Manhattan
- iPads in each suite and stateroom, pre-loaded with e-books, shore excursions, daily programs and menus
- Plush spa-quality honeycomb bathrobes and complimentary slippers for use throughout the voyage
- Complimentary 24-hour room service from a select menu
- Laundry service
- Flat-screen LCD television with on-demand movie and satellite television
- Direct-dial telephones. Hand-held hair dryers. Make-up mirrors. Built-in safes.
- Generous closet space and under bed storage
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
Additional amenities for Panorama Stateroom guests and Richelieu Suite guests.